Saturday, March 20, 2010

12.11.1946 - 18.03.2010 (Part 2)

Ma, today is the 3rd day.

Ma, the 1st night was the hardest. I could barely slept.

Ma, I knew this moment would come. I just didn't expect it was so soon.

Ma, no matter how much we love you, God loves you more. At least I'm relieved with that.

Ma, we're still grieving on your departure. Not that we can't accept it but only because we're missing you so much.

Ma, I think I understand why Abah refused my offer to accompany him sleeping - 'coz sometimes we need to cry our heart out thus need a moment alone.

Ma, Allah is truly The Greatest. Out of 63 years of your life He only took 3 months of your health. And out of the 3 months, He only took you less than 1 month from home due to hospitalization. And He only took 1 week of your strength.

And finally Ma, He took your life away in a very calm & peaceful second. Though I'm a bit regret that I wasn't there, at least I'm relieved to hear that from Abah. And everything follows run unbelievably smooth...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Takziah, smoga ditmpatkb brsama org2 yg beriman...

amirmukhtar said...

tq. insyaAllah

Aidan Z said...

Takziah Mir.
Semoga engkau sekeluarga terus tabah...
Semoga roh ibumu berada dalam taman-taman syurga di alam barzakh sana...

AidanZ

Anonymous said...

Takziah,,
Semoga roh bonda ditempatkan di kalangan org2 yang beriman,,Amiiin.