Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Bye bye 2009

2009 is nearing it's end.

2009 has taught me a lot,
the hope of life,
the reality of death,
the sweetness & bitterness of love,
the nature of trust & being trusted,
the richness of friendship,
the frustration & anger out of betrayal,
the selflessness of sacrifice,
the fear of failure,
the thrill of success,
the joy,
the sorrow,
and of course, the pain...


People says:
"The night is darkest just before the dawn, and the dawn is coming..."


and just yesterday's evening...
I received a shocking phone call,
it's from the PC service center where I sent my laptop for repair,
that my laptop was infected with too many viruses & beyond saving,
there goes my 5 years of personal & professional data...

Being optimistic, it's time for me to start a clean slate.
Moral of the year: Back up all your data...sob! sob!

2 comments:

Haslina Hasni said...

Amir, OUCH!

Thanks for the reminder though.. will back up immediately.

Selamat tahun baru.

amirmukhtar said...

Selamat tahun baru Has, how's ipoh?