Monday, April 6, 2009

Just some thoughts

Last Friday, I took off down south to attend a friend's wedding.

I took the opportunity to visit my previous company's office only to be greeted cheerfully by my ex-officemates as I was still one of them. We had the most wonderful time ever.

I felt I'm more welcomed there than here at my current workplace.

1 & 1/2 year ago, I left my first company (after graduation) hoping I would be closer to reach my dreams.

However I found out that my first job was far more enjoyable & zero-stress compare to my current job.

Crap!

Was it the correct move?

Did I miscalculated?

How could I was so careless?

What have I done?

Is this a test for me? Or is it a punishment? Or a salvation?

I think the answers are both yes & no.

I believe that God has something more for me.

I believe that our path is not meant to be straight-forward & lame.

I believe in the Law of Attraction.

Hey, can we savour the tasty durian flesh without going through all the torns?

No comments: