Friday, December 19, 2008

What has happened to our society? - Part II

Following yesterday's post about our society's true faces (not all), I believe that these kind of peoples are some kind of disease of our society. And diseases shall be cured by the owner of the affected body (society).

And when diseases go beyond treatment - amputate the parts.

Their morals, their code... it's a bad joke. Dropped at the first sign of trouble. They're only as good as the world allows them to be.

You'll see- I'll show you... when the chips are down, these civilized people... they'll eat each other.

.

.

.


Oh my, I'm beginning to sound like this guy:


"See, I'm not a monster... I'm just ahead of the curve".

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

pcubaan, satu dua..

perantau.tt said...

bro.. watsup.. bunyi keciwa ngan keadaan semasa jer.. hehe