Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock...

This new year of 2010, I've really been into something to occupy my time as an unmarried guy... [sigh]

Compared to previous years (especially in Perak) when I was 'bored to death' due to no interesting activities to be done during my free times, this year I really missed a bit longer time for me to close my eyes and rest my body & mind.

This is my new year's daily life in the hectic KL life:

Monday - Friday:
Working from 8.15 am - 5.30 pm
Approximately 1.5 hours commuting; combination of to & from my office.

Saturday:
3 Lectures/classes for my M.Eng studies: 8.00 am - 6.00 pm

Sunday:
Again, another 2 lectures/classes: 8.00 am - 3.00 pm

Monday & Tuesday:
9.00 pm - 11.00 pm, time to shape up my body for mortal combat. Yes. Don't play-play...

I only have 3 nights during weekdays for my life. 2 nights during weekend usually can't be counted since usually I went to bed early.

Shit.

Though I have to admit it's quite fun & still ain't nothin' yet...

1 comment:

nadiahs said...

eyp..
i like ur style.
haha..