These are the rules:
1) Ride as fast as possible in between cars.
2) No matter what condition: you are always right, car drivers never.
3) Sound your horn & scold car drivers who want to change lane, even if they have switched on their turn signals from 1 mile away.
4) Before turning & changing lane, never switch on your turn signals, they are only for decorations.
5) Other road users must take good care of you because you are more prone to accidents & fatality.
6) Traffic lights are for 4-wheeled vehicles & more only.
7) Wear light clothing - e.g. short pants, sandals. We Malaysians are proud with "Ilmu Kebal" (Invincibility).
8) Spread your legs apart - as "air brake" during emergencies.
9) Pakai baju terbalik - for aerodynamics.
When you have passed all the above rules, you may be rewarded with this ride for extra "cilok":