Friday, January 9, 2009

To hell with Palestine

Joe, a self-claimed contemporary Malaysian Muslim says:

"To hell with Palestine!

That's thousands of miles away from my home!

I have no single relative in Palestine!

Palestinians deserved it coz Hamas bombed innocent Israelis!

We should use the money for our nation's development!

We have our own problems to be taken care of!

Orthodox Muslim teachings promote terrorism!

I work hard for my wealth, I myself deserved it!

I'm busy with my job/study/family/business etc...

To hell with Palestine!"


But truly in the end, who's actually going to hell?

Narrated Anas: The Prophet said, "None of you will have faith till he wishes for his (Muslim) brother what he likes for himself." - Sahih Bukhari.

Let's contribute anything that we capable of to our brothers in Palestine. Even our tears...

No comments: